Wednesday, April 9, 2008

the countdown begins

Well as you know the end of the year is coming up and most people start to slack on their work and I am one of those people I am one of the biggest slackers in the world. If you notice that I am talking about the same thing over and over in my blogs I am surprised that no1 has noticed that yet I guess no1 is reading my blogs so what is the point of me writing these you know I know that it is late but I am just now getting to understand what people are talking about when they were complaining about this being a lot it is just the topics in general. I know I was bragging about me being a writer being able to write about anything and that is okay because I am doing it write now you see it is nothing to me this story has not plot or story behind it is just a lil warm up for when I got to write something serious I will have my writing on point but when you are someone like me that is never the case you can write till you pass out.

No comments: