Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fake A** N****S

A couple of days ago one of my track teammates became an Ex-teammate all because he took of his shirt. I know rules are rules by there are different ways to look at them. You can see rules the were made to be broken rules were made to be followed or my favorite rules are more like guide lines to becoming a good person but anyone of those will do. But when you decided to break a rule and you apologize for your mistake and you still get kicked off the team because you have to much pride in yourself to accept it that is not fair to that person and I think something should be done about it you cal this place a business but what kind of business are you to cut one of your best players. That is something I guess that I will understand when I get older because right now I do not see where he his coming from that is like cutting Randy Moss from the Patriots because he was late to practice and the rules state be on time…Man I do not think all that was necessary but I am only a freshman what do I know but just like Lil Wayne said
MAN I MISS MY DOG

No comments: