Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Duces!?1023

Going home means a lot to me because I do not get to go home every weekend like the average person can I have track meets over the weekends and when I do not have track meets to go to I am again 7 hours away I would only get about a couple of hours to sleep then I am on my way back home. Another reason is if I go home I can get a job and get money that has been my quote/phase all year has been to get money. Again football will prevent me from getting a job and because I will be suck here all summer and I would be focusing on playing ball and that will leave me with no time at all to get a job. Even with me running track I would not be able to get a job all that running makes me tried enough and running track at the college level is not joke. You never have anytime to sit on and if you do most of the time you are not doing something that you should be doing and that is going to catch up with you if you keep on doing it.

No comments: