Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Set it off

Everybody has a set off word. Some of you may already know what I am talking about and know what their set off word is, but there are some that do not know what I am talking about. Most people do not know what means but let me explain what that means. A set off word is a word that no1 can call you and if some one calls you that you get mad as hell. I did not really know what that was until I can down here and my R.A. told me about it but he is from up north and I think that is an up north thing but everyone has one take a few minutes and think what you set off word is there maybe a few but it really should not be any more than 2 maybe 3… 4 is pushing it I know some people that have the smallest word for a set off word and when you say it you will not even know you said it to that person. I know my friend he is black and his set off word is the N word yes he hates to be called a nigga or anything related to that word I met this one girl and her set off word is liar. These words maybe small and little to you but think yours maybe just as small but it can make you go off on somebody just think now what is yours…..

No comments: