Tuesday, April 1, 2008

2 of a kind

This is a late blog yea I know but this is about the poet that we had visit us at the rose theatre he seem like a really nice person beside the fact that he really can comprehend some things as fast as others and the he can not remember much. I can look past that being one writer to another regardless if he is a poet and I am a story writer we both go through the same things at times. But he came back up to the campus for an interview and to answer random questions for those who had them and one of the question that I remember being asked was “How the can still writer and produce excellent wok have a slow brain”. He answer something like this “Before I had my brain problem I was throwing out stories/poems like clockwork and now that everything comes to me slower I feel like I have the time to reread things and come up with better work than what I had when I was thinking at 100%.” To me that say that, you can produce work bit if you wait and be patience you can find more than what you are looking for you may even find flaws that you would never see because you are going to fast and you will be able to find inspiration for your next story. When it comes to being a writer you never stop writing and you will never know when something is going to hit you for inspiration for you to put into your current story or the next one you will are looking forward to start.

No comments: