Friday, April 4, 2008

years left

I am happy this is the end of my first year in college I am going to be a sophomore in a lil bit I am hype for it. Even thou I do not wanna be here any more I guess I do not have a choice to make the best out of the situation and I think that the football team will be enough for me because I believe that I will have the fuel to stay here for the rest of my years. I know the football team is not the best team to play for but I just got that love for the game and I hate to quit something I started even if comin here was a mistake. I gotta do it I got one of the fastest forties at the school I know that I can run a 4.3 of faster but they do not know that not because I aint told them yet it is because they do not wanna hear it. Yea I know that I missed the tryouts that is because I was running track you think that would be enough for them to say okay and try to work something out but naw they aint saying nothing but I got 3 years left lets see what happens..

No comments: