Friday, April 11, 2008

just another face

I have been here for my first year and when it comes to athletes I see the same few people over and over but the thing is that is a small portion of people that I see and there are a lot of athletes that are at the University of Memphis and I my see like 50 of them at the most everday. I had class with D rose last semester and that was probably the only basket ball player I have seen besides on tv and today I saw taggert and Pierre that was a surprising to me. Why? I could not tell you but the thing is they are not that big of celebrities’ as I thought they were going to the tiger den and they did not have a big crowd of people following them people really did not say anything to them the most they did in that time frame that I seen them was a nod if that much it is funny how we hype them up and they are really just normal people like the rest of us. I see football players all the time and the only why I know they are football players is from the bowl game gear and the fact that we go to tutoring together and they do not run track so I figured that they have play football they are just another face.

No comments: