Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We Won

Kansas is the real team to beat that is where I am from and that is how we get down you can never count us out the game is never over til the clock say 0.00 and as you all saw yesterday that is the truth and the whole truth. If am one of KC finest and if you do not know what that means I am from KC = Kansas City and yea you may say Kansas won but do you not know where Brandon Rush is from yea boi that man is a beast and where do you think that beast people come from Yes sir Kansas City and all we do is win championships. Yea I go to the University of Memphis but I really do not care get at I am out here I aint that hard to find. Take that how you want… you may catch up with me but that aint going to change the fact that Memphis lost to the my boys Kansas. I am a track star anyways so good luck trying to catch me at that so let me do what I do best I gotta run 44-22 duce duce LETS GO KANSAS JAYHAWKS

No comments: