Thursday, April 17, 2008

My accomplishments

I was leaving class today and I a little bit of time to sit and think to myself about what is going on in my life and at this point in my life I am about to finish my first year of college. Beside my sister I am the only to make it this far this is a big accomplishment for me and my family. I think feel confident in my abilities to finish college and make something of myself as long as I do not have any math classes in the future. Other than that I am good. I am happy to be able to call myself a sophomore in college I am happy that I was able to keep a 3.1 grade point average in my first semester of my freshman year, and I am on my way to getting a 3.0 or higher on my second semester of my freshman that is if I do well on my finals. I am so happy that I am able to finish at least one year of college and walk away with something. Besides education there is so much that I have learned from being here in college.

No comments: