Friday, April 11, 2008

weather man

I am starting to get the weather that I can down here for. I like the warm weather and that is one of the reason that I can to Memphis I know about the 28 days of being 100 degrees or hotter but that does not seem to bother me I can take this weather it is nothing to me. I like the weather I like the Barbeque that I have had down here. If anything I wish the food down here was a lil bit more spicy just like in Louisiana The home of the Cajun food that is one of the negatives but the positives out weight the negative I would live in Tennessee if I had a good enough reason without complaining living in the Memphis I really do not know about that just yet I would have to take along sleep and see how I felt in the morning before I would make my decision like that. But the now that it is warming up down here I got a reason the smile because that is all I want was warm weather and I chance to wear shorts. I know I could go some place else like California But I am on the Westside and I do not feel like doing all of that moving all at once and I am already here so I will make the best of the situation.

No comments: