Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Duces 101

I live 7 hours from here and man it is so hard to understand why I decided to go so far from home. I understand what it is like to be home sick I am only home sick because school is about to close and I feel like shutting down but I can not because the teachers will not let me they keep giving out work like it is the beginning of the year I wish they would not do that but it seems like they do not care what day it is they are going to give out work like there is no tomorrow. I a m ready to go and see all my old friends but there are a lot on the line for me if I go home there is a lot from trying out for the football team to making it to regional and nationals in track and doing one or the other of those would really give me more money for school and that is something that all of us could use right now because college cost a lot and money does not grow on trees. I do not have money to spare like that and I know that going home is not going to help matters of me making money, but I do not know about you but I am ready to go home

No comments: