Friday, April 4, 2008

track turn around

I have just started my first year in track and I think I do have a future but I really do not want it because track gets boring after a while and the coach does not make it fun that is the whole point of me signing because I thought that I was going to have fun and turn some heads and put Memphis track team on the map but I guess that is not going to work because of the attitude of everone around me and the attitude that I have about this place but I will try and holds mine down so can do big things and maybe that will help my attitude and the attitude of the ones around me because I am a very exciting person to watch run because you will neva know what I am going to do next. If you do not believe me you gotta come out and see for yourself and since we do not have any more track meets here in Memphis you gotta go a long was to see the champ run especially when I feel good and we are about run the 4x4 that is magic in the making do not believe me check out my facebook video of the champ runnin then get at me

1 comment:

Asnanti said...

It's good that you have an attitude that you feel you can do new things for the track team. Usually, one motivated person can motivate the entire team. I have never been big on track but I just might have to take a look just to see what it's about.